Sunday, March 27, 2011

Maybe Two Blogs ARE Better than One?!

Well, well, well... Long time, no see, eh? Despite having created a new blog that was meant to incorporate my 'Contemplating My Navel' ideas with my fervent Safrophilia into one more manageable headspace for me, it is actually not really tickling my fancy. It's just that my Navel blog satisfied the whimsical, chatty writer in me, while my near-obsession with South Africa and (ex)patriotism found a place to rant, rave and ... expose the truths and lies about the expat experience and what it feels like to come home. (Sjoe - I nearly went off on a tangent on my high horse there...)

Anyway, I will try to bring all the relevant posts from my Safrophilia blog back here - and now that I've finally figured out how to post to my blogs via my Blackberry, I am no longer a manically frustrated prisoner of no-internet-at-home! I am also hoping to do more writing for newspapers and magazines (not so sure about doing any more radio interviews...) : MORE SOUTH AFRICANS NEED TO KNOW THAT IT IS OK TO BE HONEST : about EVERYTHING!


Eish ... I am desperate to write more but my bambino is calling for her mama...

No comments: